Today I am off to Bilbao to meet my family. Easyjet flight from stansted. I decide to take the Stansted Express; a last minute request forces me to cut short my going to Liverpool Street station. I could have taken the coach but in the end the train seems the safest bet. I must admit I am shocked by yet another increase in the price of the ticket. when are they going to stop this abuse? Trains are supposed to be mass transportation and should also ensure accessibility to transportation to everyone. In the UK it seems travelling by train is exclusive to weathier people..
I arrive home just to learn some really bad news about a friend that has left us forever. I struggle to digest the piece of news while I wait for the luggage by the conveyor at Bilbao airport.
I wait outside for my sister Angela who is coming to pick me up a bit later and bringing Adriana, the little angel just arrived from school and eager to meet me. In fact she was expecting me to pick her up the day before; just a confusion.
Home, sweet home! It feels nice to be back home. I like seeing my family, and spending some quality time with them.
