Saturday, 11 July 2009

2nd week in Brussels

I just finished my second week in Brussels. I feel I am making good progress on my French despite a bit of weird week. The highlight in the class was the presentation I made on Wednesday on my conversation class. It went well and I think it raised sufficient interest and made it fun. Speaking for forty minutes was a challenge and I must admit I quite enjoyed it. Needless to say we are all big "talkers" in this class.

Today I will be going to see the city, the centre, and ideally take some pictures with my new camera. There is a number of places I woudl like to walk by before I leave. And really, it is just this wknd and a bit next wknd as I will not be after that.

If not other programme arises I will be having dinner tonight in the house. No idea whether I'll go out. For some reason I ma taking it easy..