skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
mcr
Un diario de aventuras... Confucius: A thousand mile trip starts with the first step,
Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Boracay, last day, Pukas Beach
Today no wind again. I devour a nice breakfast as I had not eaten anything since 17:00 the day before, not even water but just out of lazyness to walk a few minutes to go to some place to eat or the mini market to buy some munchies. I am not on a diet. I updte email and usual sites, speak to Andrés for a while, and then head to the mall to do some grocery shopping, some munchies and water to go to Puka Beach in the north of the island. I had been told by different people it is really nice and wild. I then stop a tricycle, negotiate the fare and have him take me to Puka Beach. Puka Beach is close to a wild beach, beautiful astonishing blue water, a few bangka boats on the shore, and many puka shells on white sand... It is a long beach, wild and unspoiled. It feels great to go there as the nearest person will be quite far away anyway. Fishermen bangkas on Puka Beach's shore
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
me
loving Beerlao...
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(101)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(17)
▼
March
(11)
Chiang Mai
Bangkok
Hong Kong
Macau
Hong Kong
Manila
Al Athleti a la final de la Copa!!
Boracay, last day, Pukas Beach
Boracay, last days
Boracay, Day 5+6
Boracay day 5, Diving the reef
►
February
(25)
►
January
(20)
►
2008
(35)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
Followers
About Me
mikel
View my complete profile