Leaving Byron means coming back to Sydney! I am actually looking forward to it.
Sydney
I arrive to Sydney. I will stay at Alex' place. He's got a superb place, spacious, contemporary, and furnished in good taste, with a large terrace looking over Sydney's CBD (Central Business District in Australia), the bay, the Opera and the Bridge. Seriously, this is hard to beat.
Friday I went to Bondi Beach, some sun under protection, a walk along the beach and on a walk over the cliffs, south of Bondi Beach.
View of Bondi from the walk over the cliffs / Vista de Bondi Beach desde los acantilados

Sea water pools by Bondi Beach / Piscinas de agua salada en Bondi Beach

The rest of the weekend is spent going out to places to eat out, parties, Alan's place where a number of friends got together for a barbecue, play in the swimming pool for the entertainment of the rest of the building, and really have a good time! Alex has got an outstanding group of friends.
Chef in charge of Australia Day BBQ at Alan's / el checf a cargo de la barbacoa para el dia de Australia en casa de Alan

Chez Alan: Pool party / Fiesta en la piscina

On Saturday I got abit worried about the cold sore that was getting just worse; different types of creams were not getting me anywhere so I decided to go to see a doctor at a clinic nearby that luckily is open for general medical visits on Saturdays. And it turned out to have derived into an infection on my chin initiated by a cold sore but infected by shaving. Nothing serious but put me on a course of antibiotics which is extremely inconvenient as it requires no drinking those days..
I hooked up with Peter and Craig, friends from the first time in Byron Bay and also guests of Rod's in the same house. They live across the street from one of the good friends of Alex too, Savvas. Savvas happens to have an outstanding similarity in many aspects of his personality to a good friend of mine of mine, Juan Carlos. Surprising but true. He came along to the DTPM party. That was fun too! It started a bit odd since in Australia police are entitled to enter the premises of any bar/venue and patch down people. They left soon and the party went on. Music fantastic, really club like in best clubs in London. The place was packed. We really enjoyed the party. Shame the next day, Australia Day was a cloudy day in Sydney, restricting the party and big celebrations. Instead, in the evening I went to see a movie, second on this trip. There were some very interesting titles on but I hardly make any time. I saw “The curious case of Benjamin Button” with an astonishing performance by Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. Extraordinary narration of a beautiful story. Two thumbs up! If you have not seen it, put it on your list of “must see”.
Alex y yo on my leaving Sydney

And this made Sydney.
