Friday, 13 February 2009

Bali, back to Seminyak from Ubud

Schoolchildren in Ubud
escolares en Ubud


Me at Cafe Nomad


Having brakfast on cottage deck / desayunando en el porche del bungalow


Mercado en Ubud


Mercado en Ubud



Today I have packed again, left everything at hotel and browsed the market once again and gone to the post office before coming to this cafe to eat some lunch and update this blog and check email... I think I have grasped the right price levels at the market and they still try to sell to me but as soon as they see a Japanese or a Russina.. I no longer exist in the shop..
Oh well... Such is life. Not that I bought much, but a lucky strike by being late before they closed on a rainy day with low sales.. helped a lot.
I shall stay in Seminyak til Mon, when I leave in the evening on an overnite flight to Sydney connecting to Auckland.

Hoy he recogido mis cosas del magnifico bungalow en el que me he hospedado estos dias y he ido al mercado y la oficina de correos a hacer un par de cosas antes de comer algo mientras actualizo este blog y miro mi correo...Ya he refinado mi habilidad como comprador en el mercado de Ubud; es sorprendente que tiren precios hast 8 veces el precio por el que puedes comprar , sobre todo el textil..
Ya he llegado a Seminyak done me quedo los tres proximos dias. No se aun que haré. Ya os contaré.