I get to this beautiful beach, yet full of algae. The beautiful white sand beach can be found on the other of this narrow island, but I'll make it there another time. Today i get sorted out inmediately to learn kite surfing with Chok, a local Filipino in this German-spirited shop. I got started today!! Morning 2hr lessonwas already in the water with a small kite learning and understanding the steering. After that first lesson I have a 4hour break that i use to speak to Andres, and settlen into my room, which is in the kitesurf shop next door. £16/night including breakfast makes and affordable holiday to learn this amazing sport. The clean room comprises a double bed with a few holes in teh bedsheets yet very clean; a towel; a tv set; a bathroom with only cold water, but I swear hot water is not necessary; a few shelves and a large counter with a sink. This is literally a few metres from the beach you se in these pics. Does it get any better??




Afternoon class: the material, preparing the kite right and controlling it in the water including some body surfing with the kite. The feeling of the kite is just incredible. It pulls and holds in the air, just depends of what you want to do. Tomorrow some more adventures. Luckily these shops have wi-fi and I will be able to stay online!!