Me preparing the kite (inflating)

Me preparing the kite a close up

Me kite surfing, probably the first time!

My instructor, Chok

Me on the beach today

AFTERNOON: DIVING A SHIPWRECK
I had lunch with Greg, a Catalan from Girona who runs bananas, a guesthouse on the beach on Bolabang and he was going to a diving, exploring a shipwreck. He offered me to join them and I decided to go. The wreck is in the middle of the bay on Boracy Beach, the eqipment is first class, they pey a lot of attention to safety and that all works as it is supposed to. I feel really comfortable. The ship is sank at a depth of 25-29m, and it is a great view. FUll of life, it is worth looking at it with attention and many unique marine life lives around it. Visibility is very good too. I really enjoy it.
